Monday 10 June 2013

Manicure Monday #6

Hello beautiful people :)
Today has been a battle with my nails.
The amount of nail polish remover I have used today is ridiculous.
I have tried five different designs and none of them have worked.
I'm just having an off day with my nails.
But don't worry I do have a Manicure Monday for you all!

I will warn you now that I'm not in love with them.
But the longer I look at them, they kind of grow on me.

The colours this week are an assortment.
I have used four different colours and you'll see why very soon.
I have Sally Hensen's Mint Sorbet as a base colour and I have also used Sally Hensen's Mellow Yellow, Essie's Play Date and a mysterious blue colour. 
I have no idea where the label went...
I got this idea from Pinterest
The finished product.
It doesn't look like the Pinterest one, but I don't care.
To do this, I placed a dot of each colour (one by one) in the corner of my nail and used a toothpick to spread the colour outwards.
It looks like paint splatters and I kind of like it.

Although this wasn't my initial plan, it's growing on me.
Things don't always work out and I definitely figured that out today!
Haha!
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think of this look!
& Hopefully next week my nails will cooperate with me!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

1 comment:

  1. They look sick!! You'll have to teach me how to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete