Friday 14 June 2013

Fancy Friday #5

Hello beautiful people :)
It's time for another Fancy Friday!
I apologize, I didn't include a lot of products this week.
I don't have a lot of time to write today's post, so I wanted to keep the products small.
My first favourite is a hair product.
I love using hair products and I love trying new ones. 
This one is L'Oreal's Total Repair. 
It replenishes and detangles hair.
It has a weightless leave-in.
This product repairs and strengthens hair to its' silky touch. 

Everything that this product says that it's supposed to do, I agree.
This product is amazing.
It's the first detangle spray that I've used in a while, but I don't think I need to switch products.
I love this one.  
I'm not fighting with my hair to get all the knots out after I shower.
I spray my hair with this and brushing is so much easier. 
There's also a massive difference in how soft my hair is.
Sometimes, my ends look really dry, but I haven't had that problem since I started using this.

It has a nice fruity smell and it feels like I'm just spraying water in my hair.
It doesn't feel like I'm putting product in my hair.
It's very light and my hair just soaks it up.
I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a detangle and replenishing spray.
The next product is a make-up favourite.
It's Stila stay all day liquid eyeliner.
I use this product so much, the label on here has rubbed off.
I've had this product for a while and it is the best eyeliner that I've tried.
Other eyeliners that I've used have smudged or i don't like the way that they apply.
This one doesn't smudge at all and it goes on very smoothly. 
As you can see, it has a very fine point which is great to apply thin and smooth lines.
I really like to do wing eyeliner because it's so easy to use.
The other day I rubbed my eye, forgetting that I was wearing makeup and my eyeliner didn't move.
I'm definitely going to be sticking to this eyeliner, I find it's worth the price.
I bought this at Sephora for $23, I believe.
My last favourite is another Iphone App,
It's called Wunderlist.
It's an app that allows you to make to-do lists.
I am a very organized person and i live on to-do lists.
I use this app every day and my lists are organized by personal, work and blog.
Then, I have lists of music that I need to download or movies that I have to watch.
I really like this app and it's free :)
So if you're an organized person like me and you're looking for a great to-do list app, this is it!

This is all for now :)
Leave a comment below if you've tried these products and your thoughts on them!
Also, you can now follow me on BlogLovin'.
I'd appreciate if you could click follow button :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment