Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap :)

Hello beautiful people :)
Can you believe that it is June already?!
Wow!
So, for the month of June, I want to do the 30 Day Snap Challenge.
I got this idea from one of my favourite blogs, Sprinkle Of Glitter.
All credits for the picture goes to Louise and everyone go check her out if you aren't already because she is seriously so inspiring!

This challenge is really simple.
For every day during the month of June, you snap a picture of your day.
Whatever it may be, it can be something simple or exciting!
I think this is really cool because I can share snippets of my day with all of you!
It may be a little difficult for me because I always forget about these challenges during the middle of the month.
But I am going to try my absolute hardest to commit this!

I challenge all of you to take part in this too!
Instagram is another great place you can post the pictures :)

Let me know if you are going to take part in this challenge!
It starts today :)
Hope you guys are having a fabulous day!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment