Monday 24 June 2013

Manicure Monday #8

Hello beautiful people :)
I've realized that I haven't been posting a lot lately, besides the 30 Day Snap Challenge.
I'm hoping that this week, despite the fact that I start my summer course, that I'll be able to post regularly.
I have loads of ideas, I just don't know why I haven't written about them.
hmmm, don't worry that'll change :)

Anywho, it's time for another Manicure Monday!
This week's is very simple, nothing extravagant.
Tomorrow is my brother's graduation and I wanted to keep my nails simple and because my nails weren't cooperating again.
hehe!
This week I used a very summery colour.
It is Sally Hensen's Coral Reef :)
This colour matches my dress nicely.
I'll do an OOTD for my brother's graduation tomorrow!
I love this colour.
It's such a pretty colour for this time of the year!
It also makes my skin look a little darker :)

That's it for now!
If you have any ideas that I could do for another Manicure Monday, leave a comment below! :)
Come and follow me on BlogLovin'
This site is a great way to find blogs!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment