Friday 21 June 2013

Fancy Friday #6

Hello beautiful people :)
What a beautiful day it is here in Ontario, I hope you guys are having nice weather!
Happy Summer :)
If you're still in school, I hope that your exams are going well!

This week's favourites ended up being a lot of body and face products.
I guess I'm just loving body products this week!
My first favourite is Victoria's Secret Charm Deep-Softening Body Butter in the scent honeysuckle and jasmine.
I've had this product for about five months or so and I love it.
After a few days of wearing it, I noticed a large difference in my skin.
It does an excellent job of softening it.
I've used about half of the jar.
I like that it isn't very thick and my skin doesn't feel slimy after I apply it.
I use this after I get out of the shower and my skin just absorbs all of the moisture.
On top of that, it smells great!
It's a flowery scent and smells like it could be perfume.
The smell isn't too over powering either.
This is Aveeno's Intense Relief Hand Cream.
I love Aveeno products, I have their cleanser, their moisturizer and this hand cream.
My body responds to these products amazingly.
They are a little pricier than other drug store body products, but they are definitely worth the price.
So, I started my new job at Harvey's and I wear gloves a lot of the time whilst I am garnishing people's burgers.
The gloves really dry my hands out and I can't stand dry hands.
My hands are always moisturized and are very soft.

My dad came home at the beginning of the week with this and I had to try it.
I come home from work and the first thing I do is put this on.
They are instantly soft again and it doesn't feel dry at all.
My favourite thing about this hand cream is that it isn't greasy.
95% of the hand creams that I own or have tried leave me with greasy hands.
But this one doesn't at all!
The cream is absorbed immediately :)
This funky, little brush made an appearance in my haul post that I posted two hauls back.
It is Goody's Tangle FX brush and it works wonders.
My hair is a rat's nest when I come out of the shower and it hurts my head to brush through it.
So since I bought this brush, I've been using this and my L'Oreal Detangle Spray when I come out of the shower.
There is no pain when I brush through my hair.
I'll run this through my hair and I literally don't feel any tugging or pulling.
This is so gentle with my hair and I love it!
The bristles feel sharp when I run my finger along them, but they aren't like that when I brush my hair!
I love this little guy!
My last product favourite is Rimmel London's Wake Me Up concealer.
Before this I was using a concealer from E.L.F and I wasn't impressed.
I bought this to replace my other one and I love it.
 It provides excellent coverage and brightens underneath my eye!
I have the shade light/medium and it blends in very nicely!
If you guys are looking for a great drug store concealer I recommend this one!
My last favourite is a video.
So, let me get this out of the way...I love One Direction :)
They did a Skype Scavenger Hunt with Jimmy Kimmel.
This is honestly hilarious and my stomach hurts every time I watch this!
They are so funny and good looking ;)
This is definitely worth watching, I guarantee you will laugh and you will laugh harder if you love One Direction! :)

 That's it for this week :)
Let me know if you've tried any of these products or if you recommend any products that I should try!
Come and follow me on BlogLovin'
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment