Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap #1 | Costumes Galore

Hello :)
I think I'm slightly cheating by making this a collage, but how could I just pick one photo? 
I have their faces cut out because they aren't my children, so I don't want to post their faces without permission! 
The main point is for you to see the costumes!

It's close to the year end showcase, which means the costumes are rolling in! 
These are the costumes for my baby classes! 
The top 3 pictures are for the same routine. There are 5 girls and they are different animals; there is also a Zebra and a cheetah!
They are dancing to Animal Crackers in My Soup by Shirley Temple!
It is way too cute! 

The bottom picture they are butterflies. They are dancing to Butterfly Fly Away!
They are also adorable as well!

I can't wait to see them on stage!
Eep! Too cute! 
Leave a link in the comment if you're doing this challenge as well :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment