Saturday 29 June 2013

30 Day Snap #29 | Summer Days

Hello beautiful people :)
Today my dad had a reunion with his group of friends from High School.
It was taking place at a house that one of the guys rented on Niagara on the Lake.
I have to say today was a beautiful day for a BBQ.
I didn't realize how beautiful Niagara on the Lake is and I wish that I was able to walk around and take more pictures.

But the house itself was beautiful.
It was an older and smaller house, but it was cute and had character.
The backyard was beautiful with all of the flowers and the tiny shed in the back.
I had a great day being in Niagara on a great summer's day and learning more about how my dad was as a child!

Here are a few more pictures from today.
Selfies with my brother on the roadtrip there

Oh look, my puppy came along!

More selfies!

Milo!
 I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment