Thursday 6 June 2013

The Harpo

Hello beautiful people :)
Another day where I blog three times?!
& I've blogged within a one hour period?!
Man I need a life.

So as you all know if you've read the previous blog post, it was my parents' anniversary.
(If you haven't, HERE)
We dined at the Harpo which is absolutely gorgeous.
I just want to share with you what I wore and the delicious food.
Dress: Urban Planet
Purse: Guess
Shoes: Steps
Close up of the shoes
 Ring: Forever 21
It came in a pack of 4, I believe,
 Pandora bracelet.
My hair was in a sock bun with a white bow underneath it.
Excuse the fly aways.
This was taken after the dinner.
Bow: Claire's 
Bun maker: Claire's

Are you all ready for the food?
*Warning: You may drool*
 Such a lovely wine glass :)
 For an appetizer I got french onion soup!
(Although this doesn't look very yummy, it was)
 My main meal was prime rib with potatoes and roasted vegetables!
 Whilst I waited for my dessert, I enjoyed a nice cup of tea!
 For dessert I had a Strawberry Romanoff
Oh my goodness, this was my favourite part of the meal!
I didn't eat this, but my brother had carrot cake and I just loved the presentation!

The best part of it all was that I had the soup, prime rib and dessert for only $30.
CHA-CHING!
Well I'm currently suffering from food coma, so goodnight!
Leave a comment below :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment