Monday 17 June 2013

30 Day Snap #17 | I Love Packages

I had to take away my address and postal code.
Hello beautiful people :)
I don't get many packages, so when I do I get really excited.
I'm in the process of finishing up my room and I wanted to add more pictures to my wall.
I use Instagram a lot and I post my favourite pictures on that app.
I found this website from one of my favourite bloggers/Youtuber where they print your Instagram pictures for you.
It's a fantastic website.
Printstagram gives you many options to print your pictures out and I'll definitely be using this website more often.

So I ordered a bunch of prints last Wednesday and they arrived today.
They all look so great and I'm so excited to put them up!
So I will be spending the rest of my day placing these photos on my wall :)

Let me know what you did today :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment