Monday 27 May 2013

Manicure Monday #4

Hello beautiful people :)
I apologize for the delay in Manicure Monday this week!
Today ended up being a little busier than I had anticipated!
But don't worry, I have not forgotten and it is here :)
*insert applause*
;)

This week I chose two pretty colours :)
I have Essie's play date and Essie's blanc on my nails.
I use to really like Essie's blanc, but I'm finding that when I apply it, it's very chunky and the consistency isn't the same.
It can be quite annoying because there will be blobs on my nails or it can look very stringy. 
However, Essie's Play Date is my favourite to apply.
The colour is so soft and very easy to put on.
It goes on very smoothly and evenly, which I love in a polish :)

How did I paint my nails, you ask?
Well here is what they look like!
So on Instagram and Pinterest there have been a lot of pictures with nail designs like this!
I really like the way this looks.
I think it's something different!
I've been wanting to try this for a while, but I've been a little scared to actually do so.
But I did it anyways and it definitely came out better than I thought!
With this being my first time, I hope to get better at doing this.
But I do think that I did pretty darn good for my first time!
:)

Leave your thoughts below :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment