Tuesday 28 May 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013

Hello beautiful people :)
How are you?
Since  I have finished my first year University and I now have 4 months of summer, I want to make the most out of my break.
I want to be able to have a great summer with all of my friends home and to make more memories!
Memories that I can document here and take pictures of with my new snazzy camera!

So I thought it would be a fantastic idea to share with you all, my summer bucket list for 2013.
I thought it would be a cheeky idea and maybe you guys can get some ideas.
But I will say I don't have anything over the top amazing on my list, like bungee jumping or swimming with sharks.
They are things that I love to do and want to accomplish.
I don't know what is going to happen in the future with my friends, so I need to take advantage of this whilst we are all still home.

Here it goes:
1. See One Direction in Concert and love every moment of it!
2. Meet One Direction
3. Start a YouTube Channel :)
4. Camping with my best friends at the beautiful Sand Banks
5. Bonfires and BBQ all Summer long!
6. Participate in some form of charity work!
7. Go crazy and shop in Toronto
8. Be in the best shape possible where I can feel great and confident about myself
9. Go to the zoo to see all the pretty and adorable animals!
10. Create a memory box to store memorable items throughout my University years
Credits to Google Images

There are 10 things on my bucket list for this summer.
I hope I can accomplish everything on here :)
I can't wait to document these experiences!
Leave a comment below and let me know what is on your bucket list for the summer!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment