Friday 10 May 2013

Fancy Friday :)

Hello Beautiful People :)
So today is Friday and I want to start sharing with you the things that I fancy on Friday's.
The things will not follow specific categories, they will just be anything that I have been in love with recently.
I love watching monthly favourites that a lot of my favourite YouTubers do :)
I also believe that this is going to be a lot of fun :)

I'm quite excited for these Fancy Fridays! Yay :)
This week my favourites consist of beauty, reading and face products!
These posts aren't really in depths reviews, so if you have any questions about the things I fancy feel free to leave a comment down below :)
I shall share with you my favourite face products! Wahoo!
Voila! Two lovely products <3
I absolutely love using these products!
The first one is from Bath and Body Works' True Blue Spa line.
It is a supremely smoothing face scrub with apricot and white tea.
This exfoliates the skin leaving it invigorated and extremely smooth.
I have had this product for over a year but have only started using it this January.
It didn't take me long to fall in love with this, it does exactly what it says it's supposed to do.
I already have pretty smooth and clear skin, but after a few uses there was a clear difference.
I use this every morning when I wake up and it wakes my skin up and makes it feel healthy and so smooth.
I literally stand there and stroke my cheeks because they are so smooth after using this.
The smell is also beautiful, it reminds me of tropical places.
It has a really fruity and exotic smell that just pleases your nose whilst you wash your face. 
At the time that I bought it was $13.00, which isn't bad at all.
I definitely recommend this product to everyone, I will definitely be repurchasing this one :)

The second product is Clean and Clear's soothing eye makeup remover.
I have seen one of my favourite YouTubers use this and I thought I would give it a go.
I purchased this about a month ago and I love it.
I'm quite fussy with makeup removers because a lot of them make my skin feel icky afterwards and I really don't like it. 
This one, when you take your eye makeup off your skin doesn't feel oily or greasy! 
It takes it off easily with a cotton pad and all you have to do is rinse your face with warm water to remove whatever is left on your face. 
I wear waterproof eyeliner and some makeup removers that I use can't take off my eyeliner fully, but this one does an excellent job of doing so. 
 The next beauty product that I am going to rave about is one that a lot of bloggers and Youtubers are loving!
I am absolutely in love with L'oreal's Colour Caresse Shine Stains!
There was so much hype about them, I decided to try them out and I love them!
These are my top two most used lip products :)
I plan to expand my colour collection once I get the chance, hehe!
I have here, #184 Rose On and On and #193 Eternally Nude.
The top left is the Rose On and On and the bottom left is the Eternally Nude.
On the right is me swatching the colours for you all :)
To be honest, when I saw the applicator, I wasn't a fan because I typically don't like those type of brushes...but in this case I don't mind at all :)
I love the Rose On and On because it's pretty subtle when you first put it on, but the longer I wear it the colour becomes more visible. 
I tend to reach for the Rose On and On when I want a bit of colour on my lips and then the Eternally Nude when I want to be ore subtle.
These go on quite wet because it's made with 30% water and light hydrating oils.
My lips can become quite dry when I wear lipsticks, but my lips love these glosses.
They don't dry them out at all and I love the way it feels when I'm wearing it.
It's light on my lips and I can feel it hydrating them.
It does say that the colours last up to 6 hours, but that is debatable because before I reach the 6 hour mark, I find myself reapplying this.
So that has to be the only thing I don't agree with, but the colour does last longer than a lot of other lip products :)
This is another product I high recommend for people who may have dry lips!
Finally, the last thing I fancy :)
I love to read and I am definitely a book worm.
I have created myself a summer reading list, which I'm really excited to work through!
This is the first thing on my reading list!
It is Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
It's the first book in a series and I know the movie has already been in theatres.
I'm not that far into the book, but after the first chapter I was hooked.
I love the style of these authors, they do an excellent job of captivating their audience after the first page.
It's about Lena Duchannes who has a power and a family curse. She moves to Gatlin and meets Ethan Wates. Ethan has been dreaming about Lena before he even met her. When they first meet there is a strong and very odd connection between the two of them and Ethan is aware of it. He is desperately trying to figure out what that connection is.
My description of the story line may not be good, but I didn't want to just copy the summary on the back of the book. 
I haven't seen the movie, so I can't compare it to the novel but I will make an effort to watch it once I'm done the book.
What I love most about this book is that whilst I'm reading it, I forget that I'm in my room. I am right in the book.
The characters seem so real, so do their problems and the way the authors write, they make you feel like you are involved with the characters, experiencing the problems with them.
I'm pretty good with remembering that I'm just reading a book, but not with this book.
I can't wait to finish this book and read the rest of the series.

I want to leave you with a quote on the front cover of Beautiful Creatures:
"Some loves are meant to be...Others are cursed."
ooooo, breathing taking.
There's something about this quote that gives me goosebumps.
I love it.

I hope you liked this Fancy Friday post.
Leave any thoughts below in the comment box.
Much appreciated :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment