Thursday 30 May 2013

A Cheeky Road Trip for Some Delicious Burgers :)

Hello Beautiful People :)
I hope everyone's day was as happy and cheeky as mine!
The weather over here was just amazingly hot today!
Perfect timing for a road trip!
Wahoo!

I love road trips!
I just love driving with my friends, listening to music and having nice chats.
& That's exactly what my best friends and I did today!
My Uncle owns a Burger Joint an hour and a half away from where I live.
The burgers are to die for! Everything is made from scratch and is extremely fresh.
They use pretzel buns instead of regular hamburger buns and the food combinations are unreal!
I normally go with my grandparents on my days off, but they are in the Philippines for 6 months.
So I needed new people to come with me.
Luckily, two of my best friends love to eat and were down for this trip to get some good burgers.

By noon we hit the road and had our music blasting.
The normally, long ride wasn't too bad because I was having so much fun with my friends.
We sang along to the music, shared songs with each other and just teased each other...it was great!
But I will admit, a half an hour into the drive I was extremely hungry.
All I wanted was that burger.
I knew what burger I wanted and I was just waiting to get there!
Best friends :)
 The beautiful weather made the drive even better.
The scenery was so pretty with the sun shining and all the trees covered with their leaves.
It was the perfect summer day. 
The sight of trees on either side of the highway pleases me.
I find it very relaxing and fresh compared to seeing all the pollution hovering over massive buildings!

Arriving at the place was very exciting because I was so bloody hungry.
It felt like the order was taking forever.
All I wanted to do was eat my burger :(
When we were brought the burgers my face lit up!
It didn't take us long to immediately start stuffing our faces (in the classiest way possible)
These burgers never fail me.
They are made so well, I could eat them forever.
There is the right amount of spice and sweetness and saltiness.
The combination of jalapenos, a home made sauce and the potato chips mix so well together, oddly enough.
Doesn't your mouth water at the sight of this?!
I don't know what it is, but my friends and I can eat a lot!
After finishing our meal, we somehow still had room for ice cream!
So off we went, down the street to the Reid's Dairy Castle!
Castle?! WHOA!
Yes, it was pretty awesome.
Like little kids, we rush inside unable to decide on what to get.
But because I don't stray from tradition, I quickly order the bubblegum ice cream!
There is just something about bubblegum ice cream that gets me!
I love it so, so much!
What makes this castle even better is their portion size!
My goodness, their "small" looks more like an extra large with a really good price :)
Look how good and giant it is! Yum!
I miss the feeling of sitting outside, eating ice cream on a Summers day.
So being able to do that today was really lovely!
I love feeling the sun on my skin, I feel so warm :)
I got my friend to take a photo of me because my dress matched my ice cream, which I thought as hilarious for some reason :P
Not the most flattering picture of me, but anyways!
The dress was lovely to wear today!
It appeared in my Shopping Haul post, so if you want to know where it's from check that blog out :)

Don't I have such beautiful friends? ;)
By the time I arrived home it was 5:00 in the evening.
The road trip ended up being more exhausting than I had expected.
Totally worth it, it just surprised me.
I'm so happy that I got to spend such a beautiful day with two of my best friends.
The burgers were delicious, the ice cream was yummy, the drive was beautiful and the pictures are funny :)
This is definitely one of my favourite days of the summer so far!
Selfie Time! :)
That's all for today!
I am exhausted and going to get ready for bed!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment