Friday 17 May 2013

Fancy Friday #2

Hello beautiful people :)
I hope you are all having a beautiful Friday!
I don't know if it's just me, but these weeks are flying by!
It's crazy to think about how fast this year is going!
Anyways, I'm ready to share with you the things that I've fancied this week :)

My first favourite is this beautiful creation!
Let's all just take a moment to embrace the beauty of this phone case.
I have an obsession with phone cases, I can never have enough.
I'm constantly changing them, but I'll be keeping this one on for a while.
I've been searching for a bedazzled phone case because I am in love with bedazzled things!
I love sparkles and glitter and everything girly!
(Yikes, I wasn't aware of how dirty my screen was...let's ignore that)
I am a very picky person.
When I have something in my head, I must find the product that matches it.
If I don't then I will look until I find it.
So when I wanted a bedazzled case, I knew that had to have pearls and it had to be pink.
Voila, perfection!

I found this case by accident.
I was in the mall, just leaving from a job fair and this caught my eye.
The moment I found it, I fell in love with it!
This is literally me in a phone case.
I couldn't walk away from it, I had to own this. 
This case was $25, which is great considering I saw some very cheap looking ones going for $45...
I love everything about this phone case!
It's beautiful, it's me, it's pink and it's sparkly! 

My next favourite is the Maybelline Baby Lips :)
I've heard so many people rave about this product and I started to wonder if it was really that great.
Everyone loved the EOS lip balms and I think they're awful.
So when I purchased this product, I was very skeptical of it.
I've had this one for about 3 weeks and I have used it every day.
I put it on in the mornings, underneath my lip stick and before I go to bed.
I love love LOVE this lip product.
My lips can get pretty dry and before I started using this product, they were really dry.
But since I've been using this my lips are twenty times better :)
They definitely hydrate them and they're a lot softer.

I don't like how a lot of lip balms feel on my lips and the way they taste if some of it gets into my mouth.
The texture of this balm is very smooth and glides on very easily :)
It also doesn't taste disgusting, so I don't gag when I accidentally eat some.
This product is definitely worth the hype and I recommend everyone to try this out!
This and the Burt's Bees lip balm are definitely my top two favourites.
I've also purchased a tinted lip balm when I bought this one, but I haven't been able to try that one out yet.
But with the results of this clear one, I'm sure I'll love the tinted one as well.

My Final and Music favourite of the week is Demi Lovato's new album titled Demi.
I have been a massive fan of Demi since she's starred in Camp Rock, despite the fact that everyone around me wasn't a fan of her in those movies.
I did enjoy her music more than her acting though, but she's definitely a better actress than majority of the Disney stars today.
Demi has an amazing voice and I could listen to her all day.
Her vocal range is amazing and very impressive.
I love the lyrics to all of her songs.

She is one of my biggest inspirations.
I wish that I had a voice like hers.
What I love the most about Demi is how unique she is.
When she sings you know it's her because her voice and her music are very different from everyone else's.
She seems to be very down to earth and real.
She doesn't try to be anyone but herself.
My respect and admiration for her grew when she went to rehab.
That time must have been really hard for her and the fact that she has come out stronger and better amazes me.
She is an excellent role model to many teenage girls and young women who are struggling.
 This album is my favourite one by her.
The music itself is amazing, but my favourite part are the lyrics.
She is amazing song writer and I love that her songs are personal.
My favourite song on her album is the last song called Warrior.
The lyrics are so strong and powerful.
I love that it shows her growth to becoming a better and stronger woman.
She sings about turning all the pain and hurt that she's experienced into experiences that have made her stronger.
The more I listen to this song, it sounds like she is talking about the media and all the paparazzi and being in the music industry.
She's telling everyone that she can't be hurt anymore.
She's tough and has grown a thicker skin.
She knows that she's experienced a lot, but she's not going to regret anything.
This song is perfect and gives me goosebumps.
The combination of the lyrics and her voice is what makes this song so powerful.
:)

Well that is it for my Fancy Friday :)
Leave a comment down below, if you would like.
I'll talk to you guys soon!
Have a fabulous Friday,
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment