Sunday 4 August 2013

July Favourites :)

Hello beautiful people :)
Just 2 more days until I start posting more often!
So it is the end of the month and I'm going to do my monthly favourites.
I don't normally do these and I'm not going to start.
I'm doing this to make up for all the Fancy Friday's that I've missed and because I have favourites that I do want to share with you.
However, I will be doing monthly favourites on my YouTube channel with my best friend Stephanie!
:)

Without further ado, here are my July favourites!
My favourites all together!
Lets start with my beauty favourites! :)
 When I found this product at Shoppers, I actually screamed!
This is Rimmel London's Apocalips in Apocaliptic!
All of my favourite British YouTubers raved about this and I was so jealous that we didn't have them in Canada!
Then, two American Youtubers that I watch announced that they had them in certain places but it was called something else!

So the moment, I saw this I had to buy one!
I'm making a trip to the States next week, so I'll be purchasing more!
But what I love about these is that they stain your lips nicely!
It lasts a long time and it's very pigmented!
The colour pops so well I'm in love with it!
It smells like the Rimmel lipsticks, but I love the scent and it doesn't dry my lips out which is a bonus!
 Lately, I've been buying a lot more eye shadows and I have no idea why I haven't started to build up my own eyeshadow palette. 
That was a bad decision on my part!
Anyways, I've been looking for a shadow to fill my eyebrows with and the one i was using before just wasn't cutting it!
So I got this one, it is Mac's eyeshadow in Mystery Satin!
It matches my hair colour perfectly!
The best part is, I can use this for a smokey eye as well!
It's an excellent colour and I'm really liking it!
 Another product that I've been loving is Maybelline's FIT me blush in deep nude!
I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup the past couple of weeks, to give my skin a break!
But if I do wear makeup, I keep it very basic and natural!
This is a blush with a little bit of shimmer in it, but it's nothing extreme!
It gives me a nice subtle glow when I wear it!
I think this is perfect for a summer, every day look!
My last favourite beauty product is another Rimmel London product!
If you've been tuning in for all of my Fancy Friday's, it is clear that I am a Rimmel London fan!
I haven't been disappointed by one of their products so far!
This one is their Wake Me Up Anti-fatigue and radiant glow foundation in the shade 400 Natural beige.

This is my first non-dance related foundation and I love it!
I don't like feeling like I have a mask of makeup on my face!
I wanted something natural looking and light!
This is the perfect foundation!
It absorbs into my skin and provides a great amount of coverage for my skin type.
What I like the most about this foundation is the radiant glow it gives me!
My skin looks a lot better when I have this on and I love the way it looks in the sun :)
Now before I begin...everyone take your minds out of the gutter ;)
It's a curling wand, guys!!
For the past month, I have rarely been straightening my hair. I just prefer when it's curly!
& because it's the Summer, I let my hair air dry and when it does, it dries wavy.
So what I do is I curl random pieces of my hair loosely.
I love the way it looks!
 My favourite book of the month is The Road by Cormac McCarthy.
This was a required reading for the summer course I am taking and I really, really liked it!
It's very dark and depressing, but the writing is brilliant!
I rented this from the library, but I'm tempted to buy my own copy because I loved it so much!
This isn't a light read and it doesn't exactly put you in a happy mood, but it's a great novel!
I recommend this, if you like post-apocalyptic novels!
Okay, so you know I went to see One Direction on July 10th and it was the best night of my life!
This shirt has been my favourite shirt for July!
It just reminds me how amazing the night was and it's super comfy!
I've been wearing this to sleep and just around the house, but it makes me really happy every time I wear it!
I have two musical favourites this month!
The first one is this attractive Australian band called 5 Seconds of Summer.
They are currently touring with One Direction and they are seriously talented!
3/4 of them play guitar and Ashton who is on the right plays the drums.
On Top of that they all have great voices!
They have catchy and fun songs, I can't wait for them to release a cd!
This is my favourite song by them!
They're funny and talented guys!
Seriously check them out!
My second music favourite is a girl group called Girls Aloud.
Now they aren't some new group, they've been around for a while and are extremely popular in the UK.
I started listening to them because my friend recommended them and I'm glad she did.
I am hooked on them!
Their songs make me want to dance all the time, they are so energetic and typical pop songs! (which I love)
All five of them are so beautiful.
To me, they are a classy version of the Pussycat Dolls!
They can be fierce and classy all at the same time!
This is my favourite song by them!
It's called Love Machine!
It's very bubbly and fun to listen too!
I love having this blast through my car whilst I'm driving!
It puts me in the best mood!

That it is all for my July Favourites!
Leave a comment below and let me know what you've been loving throughout the month of July!
Don't be scared to follow me in on BlogLovin'
You'll hear from me soon!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment