Saturday 13 July 2013

The Highlight of My Summer :)

Hello beautiful people :)
It feels like I haven't blogged in forever :(
The past week has been really busy and very exciting, I didn't have a lot of time to sit down to do a proper post.
So I have put Manicure Monday and Fancy Friday on hold for the week, but it will return this coming Monday!

On Wednesday, July 10th the most exciting thing happened.
It was not only my best friend's birthday, it was also the day where the two of us, our other friend and her sister attended the One Direction Take Me Home Concert.
In those two hours, I don't think that I could have been happier.
I didn't stop crying, smiling, dancing, screaming and fan girling the entire time. 
We have been waiting for this concert to arrive since February and I couldn't believe how fast it came!
The entire concert felt like a dream.
I was convinced that when I woke up, I'd realize that they weren't in Toronto yet.
But to my disappointment, I woke up the next morning quite upset when I realized that it was over. 

The show was nothing like I imagined it. 
Their opening act, 5 Seconds of Summer impressed me!
I've fallen in love with them, the same way I fell in love with One Direction.
Their personalities before their music.
All four of them are very talented.
They all can sing and on top of that Ashton plays the drums and Callum, Luke and Michael can play guitar.
They have very catchy songs and I have downloaded all the ones that I could.
I got some nice shots of them, unfortunately I have none of Ashton because from the angle of our seats, I couldn't see the cheeky monkey :(
5 Seconds of Summer
Luke and Callum
Luke looks like Niall's twin...creepy!
Luke <3
Blonde-hair Michael!
 I don't know why, but I really like this shot!
The crowd during Over and Over! So beautiful!
Here is their music video for my favourite song of theirs!
It's so catchy and I just love them!
So definitely check them out because they're really good and super cute!

Now how do I begin to describe One Direction...
There are no words to describe how amazing it was to see them perform live.
Their performances are endearing and 100% themselves.
Their personalities shine through every song as they sing along.
I couldn't believe they were standing in front of me!
There were multiple times throughout the concert where I had to remind myself that this is real because I was convinced it was a dream.

It was cute to see them interact with each other on stage with their adorable, cheeky grins plastered on their faces.
I loved being able to sing along with them.
They sounded great, every song was literally perfect.
To hear the screaming crowd and to watch the lights in the audience gave me goosebumps.
I can only imagine what it would be like from the stage.
The whole arena was beautiful, they were beautiful and I was a sobbing mess.
I got some nice shots, I am apologizing though because a lot of them are of Niall!
Hehe!
My baby!


Mid high-five...oh ya!



















Take a close look at his face! LOL





Oh my god! Niall in a tank with a guitar...hold me!


My favourite Nouis photo...wish I got it from the front!



Here, I like to think that Niall & Louis are talking about me! ;)

ugh <3
The concert was three days ago and yet I sit here typing this post and it makes me sad.
My post concert depression is bad and I just want it to go away!
I can't believe the concert is over already!
I want them to come back, I want to see them perform again!
Their concert is 100% my favourite memory of the summer and probably the entire year!
My love for these five guys has increased so much, I didn't think it was possible!

They are such genuine guys that get to share their talent with everyone!
I envy that they get to do what they love.
But I'm happy that I'm such a big fan!

I can't wait for them to come back for the Where We Are Stadium Tour!
I will follow up with more posts about this day such as; our shirts and my best friend's birthday!
I just needed to do this one when I wouldn't be so emotional!
Leave a comment below if you have gone to the Take Me Home Tour and let me know your favourite One Direction memory!
Also, come and follow me on BlogLovin'
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment