Friday 5 July 2013

Fancy Friday #8

Hello beautiful people :)
I apologize for my lack of posts this week.
I'm still trying to balance out school and work and finding time to blog in between!
But here's my weekly favourites :)
My first one is a Starbucks drink.
I am addicting to Starbucks and it doesn't help that one of my best friends work there.
She introduced me to this drink last week and I'm obsessed with it.
It actually isn't being sold yet, so I'm pretty darn lucky hehe!
It's a blended lemonade with peach syrup.
It tastes like a liquid form of fuzzy peaches!
Unreal right?
It's seriously amazing!
The second thing that I've been loving are bonfires.
I had my first one of the summer on Canada Day with my best friends and we're planning to have another one tonight (if the rain goes away!)
But sitting around a fire and roasting marshmellows are my favourite things to do in the summer.
I love the smell of fire on my clothing!
The one that I hate is getting the smoke into my eyes...it burns!
Onto my beauty favourites! :)
This is Nyx's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk!
I love wearing this!
It's such a beautiful shade of shimmery pink and I love the cream finish!
I pair this up with my bad to the bronze eye shadow and it makes a beautiful rose gold!
I've been wearing this a lot this week on it's own and I'm loving it!
I'm definitely going to get more colours!
My last favourite is a lipstick.
This is Kate Moss' lip stick in the shade 102.
This is a beautiful everyday colour.
I really like the matte look!
But what I would suggest with this one, is to wear lip balm underneath it because it can be a little drying at times!
Other than that, I love this shade and I really like the packaging.

Those are all the products that I've been loving this week :)
Come and Follow me on BlogLovin'
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment