Sunday 14 July 2013

Crazy Mofos

Hello beautiful people :)
I wanted to show you the shirts that my friends and I made for the One Direction concert.
We got a lot of compliments on them and we are very proud with the way they turned out.
My friend and I are planning to wear them to the next concert!

We took a trip down to Michael's Craft Store to grab white v-neck t-shirts, paper that we can iron onto our shirts and something to iron onto our sleeves that represents our favourite One Direction member.
Money wise, it was a lot smarter for us to purchase paper where we create our own designs then getting iron on letters.
We started off with blank white v-necks and quickly went to work.
We decided on creating a Crazy Mofo logo for the front of the shirt.
Niall doesn't really like the term Directioner for his fans, so about a month ago he renamed us Crazy Mofos.
My friend working on designs.

The logo before we printed it.
Here's what it looked like on the paper:
On the back of the shirts we put our favourite member's last name with our favourite number.
I put Horan on the back with my favourite number 23.
Here are all of our sheets:
The finished product of my shirt:

I am extremely happy with the way they turned out!
They looked like they were professionally done and a lot of people at the concert thought so!
I will be getting my use out of this shirt! :)

On my sleeve I had a bedazzled 4 leafed clover.
My friend Stephanie had a cupcake for Harry.
My friend Emily had a bedazzled skull and bones for Zayn.
Left to right: Danielle, Stephanie, Emily, Me
This photo was taken the night of the concert :)
We also used One Direction duct tape for bracelets and tattoos to make the night even better.
If I could relive that night, I would do it in a heart beat<3

Come and follow me on BlogLovin'
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment