Tuesday 30 April 2013

Reunited with the Bests :)

Hello again, beautiful people :)
I've been on summer vacation for about a week and since then all of my friends have been coming home. 
My friends and I have been pretty scattered during the year whilst we all attend different universities.
The amount of excitement that I've been containing waiting for them to come home is massive.
Majority of all my best friends are home, with the exception of one who doesn't return until the middle of May :(

The term best friend is something that I have used very loosely in the past, but something that I just don't throw out now.
To have a loyal and trustworthy best friend means something really important to me. 
I've been hurt and lied to and betrayed by many in the past, but I can happily say that I have found my three best friends that I know will be there for me through thick and thin. 
These three girls are there for me when I need someone to make me smile and when I need someone to act silly with.
They don't judge me for my crazy character, but they also don't refrain from telling me that I'm wrong in situations where I need guidance.

That's what I've missed the most.
I've missed having someone there that I can be 100% myself around.
Tonight, I spent my first night with two of my best friends and it felt so nice to be completely natural.
We didn't do anything extravagant, we stayed at my place and watched Dance Moms and had a nice chat in my room. 
The night was filled with anger and frustration (from watching Dance Moms) and laughter.
To me, it felt like they never left and that's what I cherish most about these girls.
It doesn't matter how long or how far we are from each other, when we are together we are ourselves and we spend all of our time laughing.

From a distance you could ask how such a girly dancer is best friends with two intelligent hockey players and one intense soccer player, but the three of us work together.
Somehow we mesh well together and we definitely balance each other out.
The four of us all bring something different and that's what makes it fun.
We each have our special bond with each other, that one thing that links us together closely.
But with us being so different, it guarantees us that we will have a blast when we are together because we all have different ideas.

I love these girls to the moon and back.
I would do anything for them.
Having them back home makes me extremely happy and I cannot wait for our fourth best friend to come, so that we can all be reunited at last.
These next four months are going to be memorable and I want to be able to embrace every single moment :)

Nanite beautiful people :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment